Slim traditional styling originally seen on the Norton Commando and very popular on Bonnevilles in the past. All silencers contain modern stainless steel wool lagging.. These systems are hand made, polished & plated in England, come with all fittings & can be used with Triumph centre stands. None of these exhausts are legal for use on British roads, & they may be illegal in other countries. Use is purchaser‚Äôs responsibility.
This product will fit Hinckley T100 models of any year and Bonneville up to 2008. For Bonneville AND SE 2009on see HBS565
Carb bikes will need larger main jets. Please see jet chart.
OPTIONS FOR EFI BIKES AFTER INSTALLATION
1. Do nothing. It will run fine but you may get excessive “popping” on the over run.
2. Have the current Triumph TOR map installed into your ecu. This should improve the popping but the map is changed quite often and results vary
3. Do the above and install the Norman Hyde Air Injection Removal Kit (HBK134) this is not recommended on early EFI bikes with primary catalytic converters in the header pipes.
4. Have the Triumph ecu custom mapped. This done well can virtually eliminate the popping and also produce extra power.
5. Install a Power Commander with a custom map and install HBK134. Best option. Maximum improved power with best possible running characteristics.
Genuine Norman Hyde Toga silencers