Hepco and Becker Pannier Frames for all Thruxton models
inc 20% VAT-chargeable to UK customers only
£209.71 Exc. VAT
Part Number: HB6507890002
Hepco and Becker Pannier Frames made from Chrome plated steel. Perfect for use with Junior 30L Panniers (HB6100330001) or Junior 40L Panniers (HB6100360001) when your Thruxton has to become a sports tourer for the holiday season and those long trips require more than a spare pair of pants and a toothbrush!
Cannot be used with the Triumph rear carrier or grab rail.
Shown fitted with HB6507890102 Hepco & Becker Rear Carrier. Which can be used with or without pannier frames.
HEPCO & BECKER’s standard side carriers are firmly bolted to the motorcycle. All normal hard lugagge cases from Hepco & Becker fit this carrier. The cases are fastened to the carrier by means of a quick release fastener. For this purpose, an aluminum adapter is required which is normally included within the delivery of the case (Item number: 700114, also available separately). This aluminum adapter is screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and offer the holder for the luggage lock.
The model-specific carriers are solidly developed and offer effective protection for the legs of the driver, or the passenger, even in the event of a fall.
The pannier frames from HEPCO & BECKER can usually be combined without problems with a tube topcase carrier or other rear racks systems from our company. Please refer to the mounting instructions.
– Construction of steel tube MADE IN GERMANY
– Tightly bolted to the motorcycle
– An indicator mount is supplied is it needs to be relocated.
– Recommended load: 10kg per side case (please pay attention to model-specific instructions of the motorcycle manufacturer or instructions on the mounting instructions)
– Right and Left, including mounting kit and instructions
– Luggage carriers do not require ABE or registration in Germany
– Incl. Installation material and instruction