Muffler muffler pair exhaust
Traditional styling from 1950s-1960s, for the Thruxton model. Comes with all mountings & optional fit mutes. All silencers contain modern stainless steel wool lagging. These silencers are the original Triumph shape & come with optional fit mutes . These systems are hand made, polished & plated in England, come with all fittings & can be used with Triumph and our own centre stands. None of these exhausts are legal for use on British roads, & they may be illegal in other countries. Use is purchaser‚Äôs responsibility. We have fully tested these on carburetter and EFI bikes.
Carb models will require larger main jets. Please see the chart elsewhere on this site.
OPTIONS FOR EFI BIKES AFTER INSTALLATION
1. Do nothing. It will run fine but you may get excessive “popping” on the over run.
2. Have the current Triumph TOR map installed into your ecu. This should improve the popping but the map is changed quite often and results vary
3. Do the above and install the Norman Hyde Air Injection Removal Kit (HBK134) this is not recommended on early EFI bikes with primary catalytic converters in the header pipes.
4. Have the Triumph ecu custom mapped. This done well can virtually eliminate the popping and also produce extra power.
5. Install a Power Commander with a custom map and install HBK134. Best option. Maximum improved power with best possible running characteristics.